Turner Cycles Axle Policy
Superior Axle to Boost the Performance of Your UTV or ATV
Returns must have ORIGINAL RECIEPT, must be in NEW & UNUSED condition.
Product must be received at Turner Cycles WITHIN 30 days from original shipped date.
Returns are subject to a RESTOCKING FEE of 20% of the purchase price.
Customer is responsible for return shipping charges. We RECOMMEND using a trackable shipping method and consider adding insurance to the package.
Please contact us before shipping; (281) 593-1801 or email@example.com
Shipping address is Turner Cycles LLC 735 County Road 2286 Cleveland, TX. 77327
- Turner Cycles will only warranty axles that are broken.
- Turner Cycles will not warranty burnt axles; customer is responsible for properly breaking in axles.
- Turner Cycles will not warranty bent axle bars, only broken axle bars.
- Turner Cycles will not warranty worn out axles.
- Turner Cycles will not warranty torn boots; all boots will be replaced when sending in for warranty at a charge of $15 per boot while under warranty. Once warranty is over price will return to $20 per boot.
- You must ship the complete axle to Turner Cycles for warranty review.
- When returning items for warranty make sure you include your name, phone number, the product that you are sending in, the number of items you are sending in, along with a copy of the original receipt.
- Turner axles are warranted for ONE YEAR.
- Warranty is only valid with original purchaser with original receipt within warranty time.
- Turner Cycles will NOT issue refunds on special orders or specialty ordered items/product.
- No returns on custom length axles over 4”.
- Axle length measurements must be given to Turner Cycles for any lengths over stock.
- Turner Cycles is NOT responsible for incorrect measurements given by customers.
- Turner Cycles does not accept responsibility for damage to your bike, bike parts or bodily injury while utilizing our products
- Turner Cycles will not be responsible for faulty install or misuse with our products
- Purchaser is responsible for installing product properly, securely, and safe.
IF all the above terms and conditions are met Turner Cycles will warranty your axles. IF all the above terms and conditions are NOT met Turner Cycles will then reach out with a free repair estimate. The repair will be at the customer’s expense.
This warranty can not be transferred and is only valid to the original purchaser.